Great Meeting!

Guest Kimo

Guest Kimo

I just want to let everyone know that I thought the spring meeting was informative and a lot of fun!  Thanks Sally Jo for the really interesting talk on clownfish breeding (and blennies, and shrimp!)

Also, thanks everyone for donating to the raffle and for all of the frag trading!

If you haven't been to one of the meetings and you're on the fence, I suggest you give it a shot - It's definitely enhanced my enjoyment of the hobby.

Jamie

I totally agree.  This was my second meeting and it is more than worth the small membership fee.  Everyone is very friendly and the speakers are exceptional.  Thanks to those that set everything up.

I just wanted to thank Jamie for some terrific frags that we traded.  They are doing great - especially the "frag" that was more like a full baseball sized head of coral.

Thanks again.  As soon as I get some stuff grown out in my tank I will give you first dibs.

Gary

Guest Kimo

Thanks Gary!

Man those frags you gave me are awesome too!!  That porites is super hairy and that purple/brown monti is really turning a burgundy purple.  GREAT STUFF!

Thanks for the awesome frags, and thanks also to everyone else who traded with me!

Every time I look at my tank I can't help but think how generous all of you are :)

I'll try to get some pics soon - I've just been crazy busy.

Jamie