6 WEEK SPECIAL with Air Water & Ice

Air Water and Ice

:clap: :clap: This is a friendly reminder for you to check your reverse osmosis water systems filters and membrane.

All systems should get the pre-membrane filters replaced at least annually. If you have poor water to begin with, you may need to change out more often. The membrane will last from three to five years if the filters are replaced regularly.

We like our drinking water TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) to be no more than 50 parts per million while RODI water for aquariums should be ZERO TDS.

You can easily check your water quality by buying our HM Digital high quality hand-held TDS meter for our everyday low price of $24.95 with FREE SHIPPING. Also, since your fish love the pure water you should too, check out our complete Under Sink RO System, now on sale for $169.95. (Only $144.95 after using the $25.00 coupon described below.)

We appreciate your business and are happy to help in any way!!

Sincerely, The staff at Air Water & Ice

We are always available at 772-461-0256 or e-mail us at www.sales@airwaterice.com

Get $25 off any purchase of $150.00 or more just by entering the coupon code #19219 at the check out cart. (This coupon cannot be used with another coupon)

This special is valid until March 31st, 2009

Watch for more up comming specials from Air Water & Ice :laugh:

Question... I bought a typhoon in April. I changed the sediment and carbon filters after six months and was about to change everything as I am coming up on a year.

Do I need to change the membrane after a year or can I run it longer? I noticed you said 3-5 years above but you dont mention if that is for a 55 gallon reef or a 220 gallon reef...?

I am running a 220 gallon reef and make about 150 gallons a month (100 top off and 40-50 water change).

Thanks!