MACNA Questions

StevenPro

Steve, Craig, Doug, Glen, or anyone else, do you guys still have the data on your MACNA? In particular, I am looking for the amount of money the raffle brought in. I had that information at one time, but can't find it now.

I am working on that "How to bid for, plan, and host a MACNA" thing I discussed in Atlanta. I have 13 pages of info and I am no where near done. Once I get it mostly complete, I will send you folks a copy for your input.

You probably should PM them directly:

Craig - BeltwayBandit - he has actually moved to NC but is occassionally on the board.

Doug - most likely dbartco

not sure about Steve or Glen

The current pres is Gatortailale. I imagine the RFI should go through him.

looking through what docs I have, but not sure if we have it broken out just as raffle $$$. Will send if I can find.

Dhoch, Mike Henley, you guys remember seeing any of this when "treasurering"?

Steve sent me a spreadsheet shortly after your show that had all the income and expense broken down. We used it to develop our budget for our bid for MACNA 19. I just can't find my copy now. Maybe the MASNA folks have a copy?

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Ok. If you find anything, let me know.

I sent my rough draft of that MACNA handbook I talked about in Atlanta to the Houston folks for their input. When I get it back from them, I can send it along to you, Doug, if you want to add to it. Feel free to share it with Steve, Craig, or anyone else you feel can contribute.

Edited by StevenPro