Free Corals!!!

ChrisS

OK,

I knew the free corals would get all your attentions! Now who wants to help me win them! If I do win I'd likely SWAP some of these and really who doesn't want some lovely new corals making the rounds of WAMAS!

Even more important everyone should check out this new site www.marineplantedtanks.com. Its a new site dedicated to...you guessed it marine planted tanks. Looks like it has a lot of potential. Since I love planted tank...they just seem a natural with my seahorses I'd love to see this site take off. It a bit discouraging to those of us who like marine algae when 99.9% of what is posted about them on most sites is "How do I I get rid of this?" questions.

Anyway, Sam (bluenassarius), the founder of the site is trying to get the word out and part of that is a contest where the person with the most referrals wins this great frag pack. So go check it out, sign up, list me (ChrisS) as the person the referred you, and win me some great frags already! :biggrin:

Okay I am in. Although I must say the only algae in my tank is red slime like and its not on my wanted list. Oh and I just shocked the living daylights out of our pool, there is enough algae in there to grow green slime.... by the way I am compelled to quote the TV people and say that the MPT admin is easy on the eyes - sorry.

It's an interesting website. I just did, and put your name as referal. Thanks for the the website info. I love plan tank, too.

Tee

------------------------------------------

Thank you, Tee. Your registration is now complete.

You may now proceed to edit your Profile in order to fill in additional personal details about yourself, or you could modify your Options to customize your browsing experience of this site. If you would rather do these things later, you can do so by following the links around the site to your User Control Panel.