Kudos to BRK

guppychao

wanted to give credit where credit is due.

wanted to get a achilles tang and pmed John about a month ago. John immediately got back to me and stated that they were hard to get and told me to check to keep checking the stock list. Well about a month or so went by and i get this pm from John that stated he got some in.

WOW!!! i even forgot i pmed him in the first place!!!

great follow up and great service!!!!!

wanted to give credit where credit is due.

wanted to get a achilles tang and pmed John about a month ago. John immediately got back to me and stated that they were hard to get and told me to check to keep checking the stock list. Well about a month or so went by and i get this pm from John that stated he got some in.

WOW!!! i even forgot i pmed him in the first place!!!

great follow up and great service!!!!!

They are very good at keeping track of requests and knowing their customers - especially the regulars. When I had a list of fish I was interested in, they always ask me about them when I'd go in to look around. I was quite impressed.

IMO...they suck!!!....just kidding.... i used to deal with the reef tank ALOT and got to know grimm. i can say that brk is the best replacement TRT could have. i would even say that BRK employees are more approachable and i Never get that sinkn feeln i get at some other places whether it be price, knowledge and consideration.

BRK rocks!!