I am sick of 2 part epoxy

russell_wiley

yeah yauger just showed me how to do this last night. Using the super glue gel, you put a layer of gel down, then dunk the plug in the water forming a skin. Repeat this 2-3 times. Then when ready, press the plug down on the rock in the place you want. By pressing down, you break the skin, causing the uncured gel under the skin to flow out and cure on contact with the water. Hold there for about 10 seconds and you're good to go!

I'm confused. Where do you put the "layer of gel down"? On the location where the plug will be placed or the plug itself?? And you just dunk the plug in the tank a few times before placing it? Then place the plug on the rockwork?

yeah yauger just showed me how to do this last night. Using the super glue gel, you put a layer of gel down, then dunk the plug in the water forming a skin. Repeat this 2-3 times. Then when ready, press the plug down on the rock in the place you want. By pressing down, you break the skin, causing the uncured gel under the skin to flow out and cure on contact with the water. Hold there for about 10 seconds and you're good to go!

Flip the frag disk upside down. Place a blob on the disc (bottom). Dip quickly in water to avoid too much spreading. Dipping the glue creates a skin on the glue. Repeat this process a couple of times on the same glue blob. Relatively quickly then place where you want it, press down and twist to break the skins and have cyano glue contact the rock. Hold for 10-15 seconds or longer until it is not moving (it becomes gel-like). Release. It will harden shortly.