birthday Trip to BRK

dschflier

Well it was my B-day a couple of weeks ago and I cant believe my wife still has to ask what I want for my birthday.

So we went to BRK. I had only been to the store once before and liked it but never had much else to say.

This time we went and my wife allowed me about an hour to talk and look while she made sure my son didn't grab every coral in what he felt was his personal touch tank.

I really had a good time at the store and feel the store is very well run. John as well as his assistant both answered any questions I had, without an arogance that I sometimes feel from various knowledgable people I have met in the hobby.

I felt the selection in livestock, test kits, and equipment were very good and the prices reasonable. More importantly I feel for new aquarists; going to BRK has the potential of saving you alot of money. I have seen many people buy all kinds of items online or from other people thinking the deal they are getting can't be beat. Deals can often be found, but when you really dont know what you are looking at, having someone that can direct you away from junk and towards quality helps eleviate having to re-buy the same thing down the road.

This store offers more then just products for sale. They offer the knowledge from experience. Very nice place and I highly recomend them. I only wish the store was in Alexandria.