Which Koralias?

ASaleem91

I just sold my Seio 1500's because I felt that they were just too strong for my 75g. I am now going to buy Koralia's. I just do not know which ones to buy. I feel that if I buy the #4's, which are 1200gph, it will be the same as my Seio's, creating too much flow. I believe that if I buy the #3's, which are 850gph, that will create a nice flow in my tank. The only reason I have not completely decided that I want two #3's is because I have seen people with 75g tanks that say they wish they got the #4's instead of the #3's. Which ones do you guys think I should get? And for those that actually have Koralia's, any model, how do you like them?

Thanks,

Ali

P.S. I am going to be keeping a mix, between SPS and LPS.

I have two 4's in a 75g and it is not too much flow at all. In fact, I am thinking about adding more flow to the tank.

I have a 120g deep tank. i put to k 4's in recently and it was not near enough flow. I recently put in a maxiject 1200 with the sureflow upgrade making it 2000 gph with the 2 k-4's as well. the flow is alot, but it works just fine.

I think that 2 k-4's would be just fine for a 75g system.

There's such a thing as too much flow?

I'd wager the Seios disturb more due to the tigher flow pattern, Koralia's flow pattern is much wider = it's more flow, but it's a less disruptive flow.