Canon Powershot S3

newfish

Hello all,

I have a Canon Powershot S3 that I would like to use to take some pictures of my tank and the progress that I have made. You guys take such wonderful pictures so I thought that I would ask if anyone has any experience with the S3 and if they can offer any tips for good photos.

Also I noticed that when trying to post pictures to the forum there is a 60K size limit. Will this change when I become a member or is there a secret to posting pictures on here.

Thanks everyone again for all the help

60k size is limited to all, paid member or BB member. Got to limit size - we can't pay for unlimited storage for everyone on the web.

You can also store photos on external server and then link the image to your post [save to external server, right click on photo on external server and get url address, then paste image url link into post with tags (little tree icon adds tags when making post).

HTH

60k size is limited to all, paid member or BB member. Got to limit size - we can't pay for unlimited storage for everyone on the web.

You can also store photos on external server and then link the image to your post [save to external server, right click on photo on external server and get url address, then paste image url link into post with tags (little tree icon adds tags when making post).

HTH

Thanks