Help Needed at West Springfield High School

davelin315

Hello everyone, the tank donation and move from Ft. Washington, MD to West Springfield High School has run into a couple of snags. If you can help out, they are in the process of moving the tank from Ft. Washington now and will need some help setting it up at the high school. Anyone in that area that can help out, please let me know and I will put you in touch with the people doing this!

Thanks in advance!

Still looking... any of you guys that live down in the Springfield area able to help?

Dave, sorry just saw this. West Springfield HS is right around the corner from me. If you still need help, now or whenever, let me know (I work from home so a moments notice is about all I would need). I'll shoot you my house number so you can give me a call.

Matt

When are they doing this- I will help out- Dave PM me if you need help.

Matt then you must be around the corner from me as well- PM me if you would like to stop by an get some freebie corals.

Regards,

Edited by Lee Stearns

Hey Lee, they actually did the move last night. They will be in need of some additional set up help, though, so if you are interested, look for Beth Jewell (not sure what her screen name is here). She's the teacher who is getting the tank. There were a couple of others who also will be helping out with the finishing off of set up after Thanksgiving break is over, but your expertise is always welcome!