Fish compatibility

B-Fit

Anyone have any experiance with putting neon gobies with a yellow watchman goby in a 125g with lots of LR. I'm considering both, but if it will be a problem then I need to choose one.

Thanks,

Anyone have any experiance with putting neon gobies with a yellow watchman goby in a 125g with lots of LR. I'm considering both, but if it will be a problem then I need to choose one.

Thanks,

I've had them together in a 12g nano for a couple of days. Just saw the neon cleaning the watchman tonight. No issue at all so far. (both are tiny!!)

If you are looking for a watchman, he is probably for sale or trade (depending what I hear from the person who was *supposed* to be his owner). It's a really little tiny one right now....probably just over one inch long, if that.

Tracy

In my 54g corner tank, the three blue stripe neons don't mess with my yellow watchman at all. The one older neon does chase around one of the younger ones a lot though.

'Ric

AWESOME..... appreciate the first hand experience. I will go with my original plane of a watchman and maybe 4 neons.

Zotzer,

My friend has one and will probably take that off of his hands. Then I'm going to order the neons :clap: .

Thanks all.