MACNA exhibitors

ArtC

I noticed that the MACNA site was listing even fewer exhibitors than Steve Pro posted here some time back, and that no new ones had been added lately. In light of IMAC, I was wondering what was going on. So I asked and got the reply:

There are several exhibitors that did not provide banners and several we are still negotiating with. We don't post banners until they are paid. All told, we should have well over 75, probably closer to 100 (we have sold over 100 spaces counting doubles and quads).

I will add a text list this weekend.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention that the website makes it seem like e have fewer exhibitors than we actually do.

See you in September!

Adam (Cesnales)

I noticed that the MACNA site was listing even fewer exhibitors than Steve Pro posted here some time back, and that no new ones had been added lately. In light of IMAC, I was wondering what was going on. So I asked and got the reply:

Our show is going strong. We have 103 booths (it was 102 this morning when I posted on the CMAS forum but I sold another today) reserved already and expect more in short order. Some people though have not paid in full yet, so their banners are not displayed. And some people have paid in full and just have not sent us their banners. but don't worry, this MACNA is going to have a strong trade show component.

Our show is going strong. We have 103 booths (it was 102 this morning when I posted on the CMAS forum but I sold another today) reserved already and expect more in short order. Some people though have not paid in full yet, so their banners are not displayed. And some people have paid in full and just have not sent us their banners. but don't worry, this MACNA is going to have a strong trade show component.

Steve posted an exhibitor update list to CMAS this AM, which I copied to:

http://www.wamas.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=12190

We'll just have to wait to find out who the 103rd is.

• 1 month later...

Oh, no, Mr. Bill - the Southern California Caulerpa Action Team will be there! Everyone hide your refugiums!

bob

Maybe we can make a living like real farmers - the government will pay us to NOT grow caulerpa!