Anyone from Baltimore share a ride to Jan Meeting?

Guest Peabody

Guest Peabody

Hi all,

As a poor student attending Peabody in downtown Baltimore, I don't have a car.  So, I was wondering if any kind Baltimore area reefer would be willing to share a ride to the next meeting?  If so I'd really appreciate it!  As a thank you I'll buy a tank of gas or a frag or something :)  If ANYONE can, please let me know - CoasterJeffry@aol.com

Jeff Rogers

Jeff:

I'll be glad to give you a ride. Hope you are not going to try to molest me....... :p  :D  :laugh:

The only down side to riding with me is that you'll have to listen to me talk the entire time and then you listen to my music too :laugh:

Give me a call a few days before the meeting to remind me and to arrange where/when to meet.

Alberto

443-904-4244

Guest Peabody

Awesome!  (Don't worry about that one thing!  :p )

I REALLY appreciate it.  Also, no worries about listening to music (I AM a musician by trade)  However if your taste is country I may have to reconsider......!  :laugh: I dig almost everything else! (Although my favorites are classical, progressive rock, and jazz fusion - How's THAT for a combination!)

Look forward to attending the meeting!

Jeff

Yeah those may be considered downsides alberto, but as I recall, you have some sweet wheels that he can ride in :)

Guest Peabody
Ah, come on....his conversation and music can't be that bad!  I look forward to it, Alberto!  (Am I going to regret that? ;) ) Seriously though, I can't wait to go to this meeting!

Yeah those may be considered downsides alberto, but as I recall, you have some sweet wheels that he can ride in

Ah, the beauty of over rated credit :D  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Give me a call tomorrow nite after 7 PM so we can figure out where and when. If I don't answer right away, leave me a message with your number and I'll call you back. I am in the hospital until saturday morning.

443-904-4244

Alberto