Help with Classifieds

Guest lnemup

Guest lnemup
I appologize this is proabably not the right place to post this ad, but I must be blind. Where is the classifieds section? Could someone either tell me how to get to them, or post a link for me.Thanks

Welcome aboard, I see this is your first post.

Our classified is reserved for members only and is under For Sale/Trade in Members Section.

Howard

Guest lnemup
I must have to become a memeber of more than just the board. When I click on the members tab at the top of screen I only get members names? I will check and see if the is a join for mrmbers somewhere else. When I sign on my screen name comesup so I thought I was a member.Thanks for all the help.

Guest mikesroth

It is Membership in the club not the message board that gives you access to the classified sections.

I do believe however, that if you are "Getting Out of the Hobby" and selling everything, that you can post it in the general area.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.

We let people who are moving out of the area and need to sell stuff fast &/or find good homes for their livestock POST in the "general discussion" area.

In the past, a vote was taken by the membership and it was determined that the for sale section should be a member benefit - thought was that fellow members should get first shot at buying livestock and / or used equipment from another member who is selling stuff before general public has chance.  Years ago, we had complaints from members who wanted to buy stuff from other members only to find that by the time they saw the post, a general public bb "non-member" lurker had bought it.

The topic can always be bought up again at a future meeting if members want it moved back to public.

To become a paid member of wamas - click on "Join us" button at top and follow directions.

HTH

Craig

Guest lnemup
Well thanks for the info, atleast I know I am not going crazy, not yet anyway. I am not actually selling looking to buy some stuff, so I guess I need to get a membership.Thanks for everyones help.