Euro Reef RS8-3

ASaleem91

As most of you know I am looking for a skimmer and have posted a couple of threads about certain ones. This time I have found a really good deal on an RS8-3 but the problem is that it is too tall to fit under my tank. I was thinking that I could or someone else(a little more experienced) could turn it into a recirculating skimmer so that I could put it outside my stand. But now the problem is how will i get the water inside the skimmer because the skimmer has a hole at the bottom where the inlet pump is supposed to go but I dont think there is any possible way you could get a feeder pump(which will be inside my sump) to connect down there, is there?

Thanks for any and all help,

Ali

Im basically asking is it possible to make the Euro Reef RS8-3 an external skimmer.

I don't know about making the euro reef an external skimmer but I have an external skimmer for sale if your interesed

Im not really looking for an external skimmer. I want to make this an external skimmer because its too big to fit under my skimmer and the person is selling it for a GREAT price.