58GAL Oceanic RR setup - leaving hobby

Guest JIM@BETHESDA

Guest JIM@BETHESDA

I travel too much to give the needed attention, so everything must go -- asking for $500 for everything (1.5 yrs old).  Please call 301-564-1887 ask for Jim.  58 GAL setup includes:

1. 58GAL Oceanic Reef Ready (Oak)

2. Hardwood canopy with 150W Aqualine Buschke metal halide -single 20K buld (3 mos. old), and twin power compacts- one daylight, one blue (both 3 mos. old)

3. Little Giant recirc pump 4M series

4. Red Sea skimmer with Mag pump

5. Variety of hard corals (3 plate, deepwater acro, 8 frags, torch coral, brain coral, etc.)

6. Variety of soft corals (brilliant green large mushrooms, leather, reg. bright green mushrooms, red and other mulit-color zooanthids, and star polys)

7. Three medium ultra-grade maxima clams

8. Fish: 1 Black Cap, 1 Clown Tang, 2 Clownfish, 1 Flame Angel

9. 2 spiny starfish

10. 75 lbs tonga live rock

11. 4-in live sand base

Guest JIM@BETHESDA
Yes...but it would need to be considered part of the breakdown process.  The corals, live rock will need to go before I can get to the fish.  The hardware will likely go last...if that makes sense.

Guest m.rogers

sorry i mist the clams so how much for all clams,fish and corals and any clead up crew you have

mike

Guest m.rogers
how soon do you have to get rid of every thing with X-MAX coming up time will be tight

Guest JIM@BETHESDA
$250 for all fish, clams, coral, and clean up crew (2 starfish, losts of snails, and hermits).  Also, if you want the tonga live rock, I'll give those, too.  Timing is flexible...first come first serve.

Guest m.rogers

jim if you will just sell me all the corals the 3 clams how much would you take and i might be able to pic up on friday. give me a call tomorrow at 443-506-0149 if you can i night take the complet setup for $500

mike

Guest m.rogers

jim i talked to my wife and she gave me the ok to take the complete setup so i will give you a call tomorrow or you can call me on the number up top. where in MD. are you at i am in glen burnie.

mike

Guest JIM@BETHESDA
Yes, $500 for the whole setup.  I'm in Bethesda, Maryland near the Wash DC Beltway.  The tank dimensions are 36 inches wide by 18 inches depth by 21 inches high.

Guest JIM@BETHESDA

Forgot to mention that there are several corals and items that are INCLUDED:

Other corals: blue ridge coral, yellow scroll coral, and small bright green hammer

Other items: 3-stage RO w/ extra RO cartridge and filters, Mag pump (never used), Maxijet pump (never used)

Guest JIM@BETHESDA
I'm not sure how to post a digital image.  If you'd like to view the tank, please provide me with your email.

Congrats Mike. Thanks for letting those of us who were also interested know!

If you decide you don't need all those corals, clams, or fish, keep me in mind.

Congrats again.

Steve

Guest JIM@BETHESDA
Folks, thanks for the interest.  The setup was picked up by Mike, and the creatures will be better off in Mike's hands.