Anyone Want To Make Food?

cowrie

Thank you guys so much for all the hard work and great donations of home-made food for the Symposium in June.  Anyone want to add a splash of home-madeness into this meeting?  Just let me know what you would be willing to bring.  Anyone who wants to bake brownies or cookies or cupcakes can just bring me the receipt and get reimbursed for the mix!  Wow!  What a great deal.

Tamie

Guest clownfish4
What would we need for the food?  I still don't know if I can make it, Saturdays are no good for me.

As I mentioned above, anything home-made.  Everyone loves home-made desserts and dips and such.

That would be wonderful.  Thank you so much.  Do you have a favorite recipe?  We are supplying snacks, but it is just nice to have some home-made things, too.  Bring me the receipt and I can reimburse you.

Guest mikesroth

You know when I first saw this title I was thinking Fish Food and Oh no not in my house. :D

Are you looking for anything in particular?  cookies, brownies?  I will try to bribe Jen into making something. :D

Guest mikesroth
Jen is making Chocolate Cookies with peanut butter chips... Or will be in the AM.