Hypo done. Fish moved.

squiddly

Got the kids all moved over to the 180, drained the 120, scooped out the sand for hopeful later use, have the ACIII pro set up on the web, frags in place, gorgonia happy. Only issue s that my female black and white percula is beating up the male, and he doesn't yet have the sense to go hide in the rocks. Hopefully he'll figure that out eventually or I'll have to move him.

med_gallery_1002_104_43560.jpg

gallery_1002_104_79954.jpg

Edited by squiddly

Looks really nice! As for the clowns, the male is not going to hide. He will be submissive and either she will accept him and only beat the crap out of him every now and then (the sign of love) or she will not accept him and just end up killing him......wait I just looked at your picture again, how many clowns do you have it that tank?

Looks really nice! As for the clowns, the male is not going to hide. He will be submissive and either she will accept him and only beat the crap out of him every now and then (the sign of love) or she will not accept him and just end up killing him......wait I just looked at your picture again, how many clowns do you have it that tank?

Thanks for the compliments. I have 4 clowns in there, 2 black and white, 2 "regular." The tank is 180 gallons. 3 of them hang together with the male staying away in a place he can dive behind the rocks. They all used to get along SO well! They even have 3 anemones to choose from. Grumble. Any ideas?