Frag Trading?

rocko918

Hey Guys, I am looking to do some local trading.  A friend just told me about this site. I have a lot of red blue and some green stripe shrooms, a lot of Purple pulsating Xenia, green frogspawn.  I do have a purple Pseudochromis that I would like to trade or sell.

Anyone interested? I am in burke near the reef tank store.

i have a one part that has 2 spawns on it and then i have a huge one with 15 or so. I can take a pic to show it to you.  I don't have any equipment that i want to get rid of.

Bob,

I'm setting up a 10g at the office, do you want to outright sale anything? PM me?

Howard

Wow that's some nice bright green colored frogspawn.  I was at a lfs last week and he wanted $80 for a small 2 headed faded green frag of frogspawn.  Are you going to frag that?  If so how much do you want per head?  Is that a rose tip anenome in that picture(are they hard to keep)?  Looks like you have some nice corals in your tank.  Let me know about the frogspawn.

Yes that is my RBTA, she needs alot of tlc. Mine is a little breached right now and i am working on keeping it healty.  The frogs spawn is really nice.  Always full and bright and only have pc's and vho's.  I bet it would look sweet under some Halides. Anyway, i am looking for trades as i hate putting a price on things. If you really want to buy it we can work something out.

What kind of stuff are you looking for?  I have some extra green star polyps and some neat wavy green with a tint of orange star polyps(not sure what it is called).  I have some extra blue/purple mushrooms on small pieces of rock.  I have some different shades of green frilly mushrooms that range from a size of a dime to a couple that are at least 10 inches across(does anyone know how to frag these).  Let me know if any of these intrest you.