Atlantis Aquariums

Jenny

I just wanted to say we were down in Richmond this weekend and visited Atlantis. The store was beautiful. They had lots of great equipment, fish, and corals that are hard to find.

Thanks guys! Our purchases are doing great! Everybody was happy and hungry this morning.

I just wanted to say we were down in Richmond this weekend and visited Atlantis. The store was beautiful. They had lots of great equipment, fish, and corals that are hard to find.

Thanks guys! Our purchases are doing great! Everybody was happy and hungry this morning.

When were you there? Eve, Garrett and I stopped in on Saturday morning/afternoon, and made some choice grabs!

We stopped by Sunday afternoon on our way back from Va Beach. I was lovin those sebaes. Nice to see ones that aren't all bleached out. I really wanted one but they were too huge for our community tank. I'm wondering if I can put anemones in our fowlr - it was seriously one of the nicest sebaes I've ever seen.

We stopped by Sunday afternoon on our way back from Va Beach. I was lovin those sebaes. Nice to see ones that aren't all bleached out. I really wanted one but they were too huge for our community tank. I'm wondering if I can put anemones in our fowlr - it was seriously one of the nicest sebaes I've ever seen.

i saw those, they were very nice. i ended up getting a green and purple open brain, a red blasto, and a red and purple micromussa. :-D they were a steal too. hehe.