65 Seahorse build

Bought a new 65 RR tank late last year and started cycling end of November.  Decided to separate seahorse system from main display system so I could increase temp in main system from 72-73 for seahorse up to 76-77.  Thus to my wife's delight I have another aquarium in the house. 

Started cycling end of November and eye-retina issue forced me to go slow and cycle more.  Here is the progress of moving some gorgonian and seahorses from old tank to new one; as well as a few additions. Got few more gorgs to epoxy in but things difficult to see under water with 1 eye & other with partial gas bubble to help heal retina tear repairs. Added flat marco rock last week to hold tree sponge. Magnetic Aquarocks to hold frags on tank walls. 

IMG_20240303_134556.jpg

(edited)

Looking good, Craig.  This will fill-in nicely.

Edited by zoozilla

• 1 month later...

Just ordered a set of lids for my Aqueon 65 reef ready tank from https://www.clearviewlids.com/  Getting their new to be rolled out modular lid design.  This new design will let you swap out pieces in the future in your equipment needs change.  Saves from having to get an entire new lid - meaning that say I want to swap out light mounts in future.  Adam at ClearView Lids can create a new back piece to swap out.  I'll have to post pictures once they are built and delivered.  And another great thing is they are a local small business based in Virginia.