Getting out hobby - AIO Nano Reef- Everything must go livestock come with it.

thewire

(edited)

I am taking a break from reefing since I just don't have the time or maybe lost my interest in the hobby. Posted in the member only figure i need more exposure. I can send more pictures if needed.

Innovative Marine AIO Nuvo Fusion Pro (like this except it doesn't have the nozzle or surface skimmer) 10 Gallon AIO Aquarium Nuvo Fusion Pro 2 -Desktop (innovative-marine.com) Bought mine brand new from them in End of 2019, setting up in 2020. 

AI Prime 16HD with the aluminum stand - bought new in 2020

Prism Auto Top Off - Bulk Reef Supply with extra sensor :) Bought new in 2020

Eheim Jager heater - bought new in 2021

Inkbird ITC-308S Heating and cooling dual stage - I have 3D printed 120mm fan that attached on the top of the tank and automatically turn on to cool the tank if needed. bought new in 2020

Bullet-1 Hang-On-Back Protein Skimmer - Bulk Reef Supply - used. Missing the plastic screw where the mechanical filter sit (can be easily replace) bought used. 

Minimax Pro AIO Media Reactor - brand new no box. MiniMax Pro AIO Filter Media Reactor w/ DC Pump (innovative-marine.com) bought new from someone here

Phosban reactor 150 (2) of them. Some missing part but enough to have 1 set. - used

3/4 full of salts

4 stages RODI with brand new filters and DI resin (unopened) used rodi except brand unopened filters or resin. 

Ikea night stand (see in picture) used

All the corals, livestock (1 piscasso clownfish), hermit, snails live rocks, sands come free. Also have all the other craps you can have like test kits, carbons, food, etc including the 2 rubber duckies lol

$450 for all or I can take trade + cash for a Brompton Bike LOL

Pickup in Chantilly area

IMG_6445.jpg

2537.jpg

IMG-6418.jpg

IMG-6420.jpg

Edited by thewire

Bump. Currently only interested selling the whole package. Make an offer. 

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

price drop bump

$400

Edited by thewire