Hello reefers. New member here.

John B

Hello WAMAS. My name is John and I am just getting back into the hobby after a 20-year hiatus. My goodness things have changed!! I am excited to get my reef tank up and going.

I have a 13 gallon nano tank that has been up and running for 2 months. It is well cycled and I have dosed it with copepods and I have a small collection of hermit crabs and snails. I'm now ready for my first fish.

I appreciate this group and the resources it offers. And I hope to make some of your meetings in the future.

Welcome! Wow, yes, it's crazy how much things have changed (and I've only been in 15yrs). I can't imagine jumping back in after that long. 

If you join as a member, you'll get access to the classified ads section, entry to our meetings, access to rental equipment... and you'll be supporting a non-profit organization (we support all sorts of schools, students, and other conservation organizations). 

Our next meeting is coming up, and we're having Sanjay as a speaker (he's still around from back in the day!)  We have an awesome raffle and various vendors too.

Let me know if you have any questions about joining!

Glad to have you!