hello everyone

miller

hello

i just wanted to introduce myself my name is ken im new to wamas but have been a member of cmas since february i have a 75gl sps tank and a 37gl (soon to be 55gl ) softy tank  :p  :p

Welcome!  Got any pics?  Post some more specs so we get to know you a little better :)

Oh yeah, most important, what kind of frags can you produce?   [nana]

Guest Houshan

Welcome Ken and hope to meet you at one of the events!

- Jose

thanks everyone as far as more specs my tanks are pretty simple my 75gl i have a aquaspace light on it ( 2x250 10k plus 2x28 pc actinic) an etss skimmer in a 20gl sump mag 3 return a mj 1200 and 2x powerhead 402 for movement. this weekend i plan to install my calcium reactor ( thanks to george "geofloors" for making it and helping me install it ). it houses about 20 or so frags and very small colonies ( thanks mostly to chideloh) plus a hippo tang a yellow coris wrasse, gs maroon clown, neon dottyback, and pj cardinal. the softy tank is 37 gl which im upgrading to a 55 soon with 2x65 pc and a bak pak skimmer thats it. livestock is various zoo's and mushrooms a few leathers a large torch and a hammer and some zenia and anthelia. as far as fish it a true perc a orchid dottyback and a lamarks angel

thanks

ken :0 :0