If you complete a subscription, pay, and cannot see the member-only sections, please contact WAMAS Member Relations.
Notice: Prior to joining or renewing, please ensure your name, address, and phone number are accurate in your profile. This REQUIRED information is only needed to contact you in association with your subscription and to mail your membership card. Membership may be revoked / suspended if this information is incomplete or inaccurate.
If you need to renew your membership, please click the renew now button to go to the WAMAS Store.
If you're curious what your membership will get you:
- Discount at some local stores
- Connections with local reefers
- Large group of dedicated reefers to trade with
- Quarterly meetings
- Social Hours
- Guest speakers
- Great contests
- Road trips
- Online information including:
- Vibrant For Sale; Want to Buy; and Auction forums where you can find incredible deals
- Links to information on just about any reefkeeping subject
How is your membership fee used?
- To pay for rental of open spaces for meetings
- To pay for any food or beverages at meetings
- To assist in attaining speakers
- To help expand club activities
- To help fund the WAMAS Grant Program
If you have still have questions, please feel free to email us at
If you are already a member of the WAMAS forum, you can convert to a paid account by clicking Join Now below.
If you are not a member of our forum, you must Register an account on the forum and then act to upgrade your account by returning to this page and clicking Join Now. Or just subscribe during the registration process.
Membership Dues Are:
- $20 per year for an individual
- $35 per year for a family*
- $10 per year for a teacher**
- Students free ***
- $20 per year for access to member forums as a Vendor-Member
- Participating in online "Vendor News" forum remains FREE to all vendors
*(Family, for membership purposes, is defined as couples and their dependents living in the same household.)
**(Full time, professional staff. Verification required.)
***(Students in grades K-12 and undergraduates/graduates pursuing degrees in marine sciences. Verification required.)
Payment is accepted via PayPal, check, or money order. PayPal is preferred and results in immediate access. Payment by check or money order can result in delays of one to two weeks. You can select your payment method during the sign up process.