High volume peristaltic pump?

wade

I picked up a new, fancy, RO/DI with meters and a booster pump to increase and keep my water quality.  My intent is to put it in the basement - which means I need to be able to do water changes from a volume of water (ideally) stored down there.  Which means I need a mechanism for bringing that water up around 12' at enough speed that the tank isn't low for hours.

Does anyone know of a high volume peristaltic pump?  Failing that, I guess I will look for a standard pump (something like a mag18) to do this.

Thanks

I've only heard of people repurposing medical pumps for faster filling. I actually just picked up a fisher scientific for the same reason. Hopefully will have it up next month.

Nice thanks.  Where did you find yours?  

At this point, I'm considering just going with a Mag18 or similar since it won't run very often.

Just picked it up on the boards last week. I've been looking for a while and just hopped on it. No idea if this model is any quicker than my current avast pump, but I hope so, as the avast is SLOW and VERY LOUD, which is compounded of course by taking forever to fill.

Edited by Djplus1