Greetings from Glen Burnie MD

reyc

Hello all i am originally from Boston just moved here about 3 months ago and had a 30 Gal acrylic all nice setup back in Boston gave all of it to my brother including RoDi, clown fishes , corals, blue tang, and much more hopefully when i go visit i can bring a frag back 4 ounces in a small bag with corals half water and half air... i heard is doable... anyways i am looking to start my new 57 rimless deep blue tank.. and i need help with live rock... and anything anyone can help with... would appreciate and eager to start back up heres a pic of my tank... looking to make new reefers friends and in the future share frags exchange and or help others. Money is tight now but thats temporary. :) d478e4631e4a0e46640e1b783be573e0.jpg

e4a00886583e85b6b09a6539198892f3.jpg

2nd pic after cleaning sand and rinse of water with vinegar

•Just got a new Rimless deep blue 57 gallon tank with t5 programmable led's! with blk stand - im in the MD AREA• NooB

Welcome! There are quite a few for sale threads up right now in the members only section so if you're not already a member, it's definitely worth the $20 to become one. That's a gorgeous tank!! Hope you enjoy MD!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I'm a newbie...I'm in Baltimore. Welcome to Md. The best store is www.houseoftropicals.net right there by crowmwell lightrail stop. Ask for Mark... He's the best and who I see.

#Spreadsomeluv

Hi I'm a newbie...I'm in Baltimore. Welcome to Md. The best store is www.houseoftropicals.net right there by crowmwell lightrail stop. Ask for Mark... He's the best and who I see.

#Spreadsomeluv

Is mark the one with the Red Sea reefer in the back?

I believe so...he's the assistant manager

#Spreadsomeluv

I've only been to the store a few times but the only time I met him was when I told him one of his acros fell on his scoly. Had to leave bc it was closing time.. hope they made it.

I've only been to the store a few times but the only time I met him was when I told him one of his acros fell on his scoly. Had to leave bc it was closing time.. hope they made it.

Wow.. I hope so too

#Spreadsomeluv