Aquarium Service Business - looking for Partner/Buyer

customaquar

HI Guys,

It's Tom White - owner of The Marine Scene here. You live and learn along the way and sometimes you come out on in an unexpected position. There was this dude that was going to buy my service business. We set aside numerous opportunities and dedicated a lot of our efforts to set this dude up to take over my service business to have a well respected, quality driven, results oriented service company which i had built up over the last 21 years. The dude blew it and is now running amok.

For me and Tina, my wife, his removal allows us to find a buyer whom is focused on operating a dignified, respectable, and professional service company which in my book is the only way. I have clients going back 20 years. My business principals and dedication to quality is why I have excellent clientele.

I am looking for a service company or person(s) with a solid financial position and a high level of integrity and self respect to buy me out. I would like to be free and clear by November of 2018.

I recently had a new website made - www.customaquariumconcepts.com for the purpose of handing off the business.

I am looking for someone that is trustworthy, doesn't do drugs, that has a high level of pride in their work, has dignity and self respect. I am more than happy to discuss details and am willing to work throughout the transition period for the right company or person(s).

This is a great opportunity.

tom@customaquariumconcepts.com