Tank update

mari.harutunian

These are the Ai hydras I purchased in the sale section here! They look great and work great! 7862f3022adde4ed74b5738625ac1bb5.jpg

Putting the mount together was a pain though. After I finished, i turned the light and it cut through the power supply wire... had an extra luckily. The screws also have a tendency to strip and then you can never tighten it all the way. Now I have one wire coming off of each side of the mounts because I was fed up with disassembling it so much.

I also got a new coral from Today's Pet. They are a decent livestock store. Their shrimp have had a few problems like parasites and bacterial infections but if you point it out their staff do their best to correct that kind of stuff. df5618452f3610a9c386d988f259b0e1.jpg

The bag for the coral was leaking pretty badly when I brought it home so I panicked and just plopped it into the tank and surprisingly it has been doing just fine. It seems to have some kind of black sponge on it. Kind of cool.

Speaking of sponges and/or unknown organisms...

6d7f25fcc0827095b509b6cae6537bc6.jpg

This thing has grown quite a bit. Started as one ball and is now about six.

My next upgrade will be an ATO probably. Next livestock will be a clown goby and probable lots of stuff from the frag swap lol.

Just got back from vacation and my tank is in need of a water change. Luckily I'm sick and have no water made...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and my snails are breeding/bred. I saw eggs and larvae about a month ago. Don't see any eggs now but there's still larvae swimming above the sand. Saw about 3 of these tiny snails too. About the size of a rice grain. 8b8c8042f838833e036ade9cfdd51fe0.jpgd53f2c01db31d14d9ae2ced944aace22.jpg

I like the full tank shot. Those LED's look great.

Were you using digital zoom on your phone for the other pics? :unsure:

Thanks! And yeah I don't have a camera.