IM Nuvo 24 sprung a leak

arking_mark

I've had this used for about 6 months. Recently added a wavemaker and am now finding water building up under the base. Must be a very small leak. I've already started looking for a replacement in the WTB section as I don't have time for another project. Any recommendations for a AiO? Anyone interested in fixing it for me (happy to pay)? If I decide to fix this myself...any tips?

Depends on what size you're looking for. I have an unused nuvo 20 (new model that doesn't have the rounded corners) that I was figuring out what to do with, but the dimensions are pretty solid. From what I read before i bought mine, IM addressed the leaking issue in the non-rounded models. The nuvo 24's with the rounded corners were known to leak. As someone already suggested, Artfully Acrylic has some awesome AIO's, if you're okay with acrylic. 

So was able to secure a Biocube from Matt Noyes. Really saved the day. Thank you! Got home this evening and the tiny leak was becoming a larger leak and couldn't have waited any longer.

If anyone is interested in fixing the leak or spare parts for an IM24, please let me know...I may poke around on the weekend to locate the leak and see how fixable it is. Such a beautiful tank...