New Apex or an old one...?

thakki

I never had an Apex before...but planning to buy one...should I preorder a new one or buy an old model for a nice deal?

What are some of the new features that are in the new model that are worth compared to existing?

I like ReefKeeper but I really want some notification feature like Apex Fusion thats not available on RK. 

I bought an unused apex gold at a good price or I would have pre-ordered one. I was in the same boat as you had a RKE and switched to apex. I believe you were the one who messaged me on r2r

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I bought an unused apex gold at a good price or I would have pre-ordered one. I was in the same boat as you had a RKE and switched to apex. I believe you were the one who messaged me on r2r

Oh...the NET module...you are right!

I was looking for one for weeks now. But I heard some bad reviews on it...so was thinking of going with Apex. I hear a lot of people are saying that there no compelling reason to upgrade to new Apex when you already have one...but for people like me who dont have...will it make sense spending another 200 bucks on the newer model.

I would have.... If you watch the BRS video it does a good job saying what the new one does good