Clownfish help {Urgent}

Zebrafish

Hey all,

So for starters I have had my clownfish for over a year now and they paired up in the beginning and they became male and female in a few months and that is how they had been for a while.  Well, for whatever reason the female clownfish stopped growing relatively early on and the male clown continued to grow and (I suspect) became a female.  Now, the suspected ex-male clownfish is larger and constantly bullying my smaller female and forcing it to jump out of the water and stay on the surface 24/7.  The female is looking skinnier and skinnier and I don't know what to do.   The ex-male bully is not bothering any of the other fish and is focusing all of its time on bullying the smaller female.  I am relatively new to the trade and I need help! :why:

TLDR: Might have two female clowns and one of them does NOT like the other one

Edited by Zebrafish

Take one out. Find it a new home and get a new clownfish smaller than the one you have. Not sure exactly what happened but if bet that they never really paired off.

a little aggression between a pair is normal, they are a married couple after all. But if she is not letting the other eat and keeping it at the top of the tank, that is not good at all and you need to separate them asap. Put one I your sump if you don't have another way of separating them.

Hiding and eating might not be a problem. While the larger one changes, they will be aggressive. But outright attacking the other clown as described in original post is something different.