Clearing out the rest of my equipment.

426HEMI

Hey guys, been a long time since I've been on and appears I non longer have access to the For Sale section so I'll drop this in here.  I sold my tank quite a while back and donated all the critters to folks here on WAMAS as a bit of payback for all the great info I got when I first started.  Hopefully all of the animals are still alive and thriving in their new homes.  

I have some equipment left over that I want to try to get rid of in one fell swoop.  I'd like to get $250 for it all and will wait on parting it out until I don't get an offer on the entire lot.

I have the Reef Keeper Lite system, BRS 5 stage 75gpd water system with 5 gal. storage tank, powerhead I used for mixing salt, about 5lbs of salt, Hannah checker alkalinity meter, reef foundation pro test kit, aqualifter pump, BRS 2 part, titanium 300w heater, ATC refractometer, battery operated emergency pump, API saltwater master test kit, and a couple odds and ends and whatever else we stumble upon when you come to pick it up. 

All the testing kits are practically new, and even have some additional test solutions.  Water kit still produces water with 0 TDS, so the filters are good for many more gallons. 

You can email me at kyleoneal@gmail.com.  I'm in Arnold, MD. 

Here is a link to the album of all the stuff, let me know if you can't see it.

https://plus.google.com/photos/105214533409578784558/albums/6049637159595197553?authkey=COXgsrWUwrO9fw

Edited by Origami
Approved as a Getting out of the Hobby thread.

Had a couple of bites for parts of the whole package, but no offers on the entire thing yet.  I'll drop the price to $200 for everything. I'll just keep it for a while if it doesn't sell at this price. 

• 5 months later...

Bringing this back to the top.  I apologize if there was anyone I didn't get back to, had to go away on a business trip with short notice and I've just now had the time to tend to this again.  I'll keep the price at the lowered $200 amount for everything.  It really is a fantastic deal and well worth it.