where to post "for sale"?

keeperofthefish

This is a heck of a way to introduce myself, but I plan to be at the next meeting and I am also looking to sell a tank. I'm trying to get into reef tanks and have read, read, read. I ended up getting a great deal on one of your member's old tanks. But I was overzealous and it's too big for my DC apartment. My landlord let me know that in no uncertain terms.

In any case, would someone kindly tell me how to go about posting a great tank for sale?

Guest Edwardj
This is a heck of a way to introduce myself, but I plan to be at the next meeting and I am also looking to sell a tank.  I'm trying to get into reef tanks and have read, read, read.  I ended up getting a great deal on one of your member's old tanks.  But I was overzealous and it's too big for my DC apartment.  My landlord let me know that in no uncertain terms.

In any case, would someone kindly tell me how to go about posting a great tank for sale?

53062[/snapback]

If you have not joined, you can't get access to the sale/trade section. Membership is only $20, and it's well worth it. What all comes with your tank?

Welcome to WAMAS!

If your just getting into the hobby and are planning on attending the meeting, I'd suggest becoming a "paid" member, as it will not only gives you access to our extremely active For Sale/For Trade section, but all the other Members Only sections of the website as well. Trust me, you'll cover more than the dues at your first meeting!

You can read our For Sale posting policy here: Rules concerning buying and selling

Then again, WELCOME to WAMAS!

Glenn R

:D