Echosmart live question

Paulcosta

AquaticLog has several radion profiles you can use. Not sure if there's much for the vortechs yet since the scheduling options is pretty new. I've been playing around with the vortech schedule the last few days and am finally getting close to a good schedule.

I

AquaticLog has several radion profiles you can use. Not sure if there's much for the vortechs yet since the scheduling options is pretty new. I've been playing around with the vortech schedule the last few days and am finally getting close to a good schedule.

I am really new to radion and vortech and only using the default schedules. I am also try ing to figure out the master slave option. The book tell me the slave will either yellow or some other color. But the schedule turns both controller to the same color depending on what mode is on. I am not sure if it's if master and slave are working.

When you go into ecosmart live, go to vortech and click schedule. It should say what device it's on then below that it will have the schedule settings. Click on each one and it will open up the edit options. From there you can change your modes and set the slave options.