Live rock and DSB for sale!

Guest swann

Guest swann

hello everyone,

I just broke down my 180gal, and am putting it away until i finish college. Only 1 year left! Anyways.. as of now i'm not selling any of the "hardware" (this may change). But I do have atleast 150lbs of fiji live rock setting in rubbermaid tubs (originally purchased through premiumaquatics.com a couple of years ago, for sale right now. I also have my DSB, enouph to give a 6ft x 2.5 area a good 4-6in bed. I'm am hoping to sell all the rock at once. Email me or give me a call anyime 2404224139 I am in frederick MD, and am planning on weighing out all the rock to find out the total weight I do have.

Thanks Chris

Guest Larry-T

I'm interested in some live rock and maybe a few pounds of the live sand. When you have a price, please let me know. I'm not too far away from you down near Gaithersburg.

<<** Larry **>>

hello everyone,

I just broke down my 180gal, and am putting it away until i finish college. Only 1 year left! Anyways.. as of now i'm not selling any of the "hardware" (this may change). But I do have atleast 150lbs of fiji live rock setting in rubbermaid tubs (originally purchased through premiumaquatics.com a couple of years ago, for sale right now. I also have my DSB, enouph to give a 6ft x 2.5 area a good 4-6in bed. I'm am hoping to sell all the rock at once. Email me or give me a call anyime 2404224139 I am in frederick MD, and am planning on weighing out all the rock to find out the total weight I do have.

Thanks Chris

48725[/snapback]