Looking for some equipment!!

Dell

Hey,

I am a new member (joined at the meeting on the 17th).  Everybody was very nice and it was great talking with others just as obsessed.  I am not new to the hobby,however, I have been out of it for a few years.  I used to breed/raise Seahorses and I had a 58g reef, but when I moved cross country here 3 years ago I got out of the hobby when I lost all of my seahorses during the move :( .  I set my tank back up when I arrived, but it was just never the same and eventually sold everything.  I recently set up a 15g nano (same foot print as a 10g just 18inches tall) on the 10th of January.  I put 20 lbs of cured LR and 1.5 inch sand bed.  After all this babbling I guess my question is....

2. question...

1. Does anyone have a 96w quad lighting system they are not using that I could buy?  I know hellolights.com has them, but I was hoping that someone may want to sell one they already have?

2.  I am debating a skimmer as well, and if anyone has a HOB type they wanted to sell I would be interested?

Mainly I wanted to say hello and thanks for all the info I have found on this site,

Dell