Need an extra hand setting up my tank

DC_Reef

(edited)

I moved my tank from my old place to my new apt near Galludet University in NE. It's a simple Solana 34 Gallon Setup

Is anyone available tonight after 7 PM to help me setup the tank. I've made a ton of RO/DI water and salt water mix.

<edited>

Thanks,

DC_Reef

Edited by Origami
Removed WTB reference. FS/WTB is a member benefit.

I moved my tank from my old place to my new apt near Galludet University in NE. It's a simple Solana 34 Gallon Setup

Is anyone available tonight after 7 PM to help me setup the tank. I've made a ton of RO/DI water and salt water mix.

Also, does anyone have a 150 W LED setup they are selling?

Thanks,

DC_Reef

What do you need help with? I work near there and live not too far away. Unfortunately, tonight is not good for me.

Steve

What do you need help with? I work near there and live not too far away. Unfortunately, tonight is not good for me.

Steve

I just need help getting the tank up on the stand, transferring some livestock (2 fish and a few corals) and figuring a way out to mount the light from my ceiling.

My powerheads and TDS meter just broke, so I need to borrow those as well.

I just need help getting the tank up on the stand, transferring some livestock (2 fish and a few corals) and figuring a way out to mount the light from my ceiling.

My powerheads and TDS meter just broke, so I need to borrow those as well.

I can lend you a PH and TDS. I can bring in to work tomorrow.

I'm more than happy to help if not tonight, but if you really need to move it right away a 38-gallon move can be done by one person. You need a few buckets and hoses. I'm guessing it's three feet long and pretty light when empty.

Also, does anyone have an opinion on these single source LED systems?

http://www.marinedep...11&child=YH1113

I love them for the shimmer, energy saving, small package. I'm waiting for at least another month to form an opinion on coral growth as I just started stocking my new tank.

(edited)

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the advise and offers to help.

Steve G - I tried to PM you but it seems your inbox is full.

I was able to move it by myself with some buckets and plenty of pre-made RO/DI and SW mix. I am re-curing my live rock because before the last breakdown the tank was completely infested with bubble algae. It's drying in the sun for a few more days, and then will go into some buckets with an air stone, but I don't want to throw it in the new tank for about a month.

Do you happen to have any live sand or a small piece (~3-5 lbs) of live rock that I could borrow from an established tank to help kick off my cycle?

Best,

DC_Reef

BTW, I'm located near Galludet University in NE.

Edited by DC_Reef