sunbright

Mike Mann

Cost $750 to $1400. I have LEDs but not those. Definately like mine though! More so than T-5s even though I am still running them.

yea the 72" is 1399 which is pretty dam good i mean it would take me three radions at 750 a pop. i was just hoping someone else might have had used these lights to give me some sort of rating. MR. saltwater tank reviewed these at a reef fest in AZ, and the rep. seemed very smart and the product looked great i just dont wanna be the first fish i know to buy one and get shafted lol.

nope...looks decent though dont know if you need as much red and green as it seems to have in it...what were the prices on it???

yea i know what you mean but on the 72" there is only 6 red and 6 green not really too many. some people say they are pointless and some people say they put them in there becuase red and green spectrum occurs naturally in nature and thats what they are going for!

...........seemed very smart and the product looked great i just dont wanna be the first fish i know to buy one and get shafted lol.

Somebody has to be first......

I'll not get into the colors debate but the last link on the page you linked to is an RC thread......search there for more info?