mexicanjavafish's 34g solana

Hey everyone!

Things have been changing a lot lately for me, starting with moving out of my parents house and into a great apartment with a good friend of mine :biggrin: . As most of you know, I had a 75g setup.....which surely will not be going up 3 flights of stairs! So, after racking our brains and trying to figure out what to do, jasonthefilterfreak and I stumbled across the perfect tank for me to take with me: a 34 gallon Solana!

The tank itself is still at my parent's house in Columbia, but we'll be moving it to the apartment soon!

262209_1842155213345_1224510271_31744266_5144522_n.jpg

I wasn't sure about the tank at first, and I knew I would really miss having the 75, but so far I'm really glad I went with this tank! I love that it's an all-in-one system, and the skimmer it came with works great. The light is a 150w HQI pendant light with 14k bulb which I think gives off a really nice color. The only thing I'm not too happy with is that I won't be able to keep my hippo tang :( (any takers?)

Current inhabitants:

1 ocellaris clown (needs a friend!)

1 picasso trigger

1 flame angel

1 orange banded prawn goby (MIA since I put him in the new tank...I even checked the floor!)

2 BTAs (one red, one green)

So far that's everything in my tank, more will be moved over just before or just after we move the tank.

Thanks for reading!

--Christina