Allow me to reintroduce myself.

Saltwaterworx

Im Saltwaterworx. Im a small aquarium maintenance company located just outside of Waldorf, MD. Lately I was fortunate enough to get out of a bad lease due to a torn roof, but now Im starting all over. We've had maintenance contracts for customers going on 5 years. Restaraunts, hotels, offices, to houses. Over the last couple of years, I've been venturing more into the livestock side of things. I've been in the saltwater aquarium and pet field all my adult life, and even longer as a hobbyist. What I don't have in size and overall tank space, I make up for it in quality! We've carried just about any species of coral and fish you can think of, and often special order for clients and hobbyists alike. ALL livestock is thoroughly examined and quarantined before sale unless otherwise discussed pre-purchase. I cater to novices and experts alike and give them the best insight I can for any situation. Being a maintenance company first, I ty to specialize in high end and high quality livestock, especially those hard to find. It breaks the monotony of the "finding nemo" tanks I see from week to week. I generate business from all over tracking down things for customers. You want it, I'll get it! I offer a 10% discount to all paid members. To all wanting to know more about what we do... Call, PM, post, or email. I'll be more than glad to assist you! For the life of this post, I will offer 20% off purchases of $100 or more! Here is a list of Items I have as we speak:

• Yellow tang 38
  • (4) M osc. clowns 19.99 ea.
  • (3) PJ cardinals 15 ea.
  • Tomato clown 15
  • Royal gramma 20
  • (2) Purple firefish 33 ea.
  • (3) Neon zebra dartfish 20 ea.
  • Fiji foxface 88 -quarantine
  • Powder blue tang (africa) 60 -quarantine, may be sold
  • Midnight (nox) angel 32 - quarantine

Along with cleaner shrimp, pacific nassarius snails, red leg hermits, margarita snails, trochus snails(few), various algaes, mushrooms, zoos, yellow porites, montipora, frogspaw, duncanops, platygyra and more! I also have a 5+" Aussie Scott's wrasse for sale, call for more info!

Anything not pictured on the website will be later once I get I chance to update it. For those pics, shoot me a PM or simply call.

Don't forget your 10% discount!

Newest additions: (gotta get a better camera one of these days!)

__________________ Edited by Saltwaterworx