36 gallon reef tank.

Reefs

Upgraded the light to 4 x 24 watt T5 current USA sundial fixture as suggested by trockafella, I 'll see how it goes and I may not get LED for this tank.

• 1 month later...

Those lights should be great for you. But you may not want to try to get SPS, or adult clams(which wouldnt fit anyways). And if you havent noticed this hobby grows on you. I started out in gradeschool with the freshwater fish and snails from a science class project, they lived in a small plastic dog treat container for months. They did great, then it was a 3 gallon aquarium, then 5 gallons, then 20, then saltwater 55, now 75 gallons reef tank in the making...and Im planning on getting a 30 gallon tank for my baby black oclaris clowns. Be warned, the tanks just get bigger, and the fish just get more complicated. Best of luck with the 36 gallon, I may be getting a different 75 gallon tank soon. Who knows I might have mine for sale soon.

this club "enables" the urge to grow your hobby clap.gif

Edited by LanglandJoshua

• 4 months later...

Those lights should be great for you. But you may not want to try to get SPS, or adult clams(which wouldnt fit anyways). And if you havent noticed this hobby grows on you. I started out in gradeschool with the freshwater fish and snails from a science class project, they lived in a small plastic dog treat container for months. They did great, then it was a 3 gallon aquarium, then 5 gallons, then 20, then saltwater 55, now 75 gallons reef tank in the making...and Im planning on getting a 30 gallon tank for my baby black oclaris clowns. Be warned, the tanks just get bigger, and the fish just get more complicated. Best of luck with the 36 gallon, I may be getting a different 75 gallon tank soon. Who knows I might have mine for sale soon.

this club "enables" the urge to grow your hobby clap.gif

I wish I have space for bigger tank, for now I'll just wait.

anyway the tank turned into brackish Riparium after I sold all the live stock, then I decided to start another 6.6 gallon nano reef.

Here is some picture of the brackish tank.

post-2632635-130810372721_thumb.jpg

post-2632635-130810375345_thumb.jpg