The good news first or the bad news?

mrcoral.com

What would you like: the good news first or the bad news? How about the good news??

MRCORAL IS NOW SHIPPING FREE FOR ALL LOCAL CUSTOMERS (minimum order $50.00). Please select in store pickup when you place your online order.

This is extraordinary news because NOW all WAMAS members are entitled to be amazed by our $10 section from your home. That's what's great about online ordering: you can order from your home and have it shipped to your front door for FREE!

The $10 section is by far not only the best deal in the area but in the country!!

There is absolutely NO reason to miss out!! Combine with your buddies orders; we don't care! Just get your order up to $50.00!! No other promotions, Deals, Certs or discount on the free shipping!!!! Please do not abuse the system or we will take this deal down.

Here is the bad news...

Bad News LFS! Now everyone will see what the deal really is!! Now you can see for yourself what our frags are all about.

Enough of the lies we are tired of it! We hear everyday how other stores are trying to explain why they are charging more for there corals including:

1. Fresh Cut (We never ship a coral unless it has had 2 weeks to sit)

2. Small Frags (I guess you have to say something!! All corals are WYSIWYG!!)

3. We don't really have the corals we post? Now this is a funny one people can I just put anything out there!!

We are so confident that you will be happy we will be setting up a Feedback Thread on the $10 section to encourage you to post and show people what you are getting. We will give you a FREE FRAG on your next purchase for anyone who post pics of there order online to share with everyone.

Now I know there are a bunch of you they don't want other stores to see you are shopping with us. But, ask yourself do you really care? Times are tough and every penny counts!!

Thanks!!

Sonny