Deep Sea Aquatics 34g Nano

SixtyFeetUnder

I've read a bit about this tank and think it looks like it may make an interesting nano for viewing but wanted to see if anyone owns or has seen one locally to get opinions. If so what skimmer was used, is the flow actually decent with the system, etc. Any thoughts appreciated.

http://www.marinedepot.com/Deep_Sea_Aquatics_34_Gallon_NEO_Aquarium_Glass_Sump_Black_Cabinet_Stand_Saltwater_Aquariums_Complete_Kits_(Heavy)-Deep_Sea_Aquatics-UD001781-FIAQCKCH-vi.html

Wow, i just realized the shipping cost would be 175 for me from marine depot. That's crazy. After a leaking sump cause me a lot of headache, money, and a flooring, i've been thinking about downsizing from my 75. this looked like an interesting design and idea but i can't see myself spending that much unless i can see the system in advance and plan out how i would do my skimmer, fuge, etc. within a budget. I wish i even knew where one was set up at a local store or members house to view and sketch ideas in my head. In any case i appreciate the thoughts and welcome any more insight.

i would say buy a 30 breeder and have some baffles cut, you can have the sump you want by the end of the weekend. Or Eshopps makes nice ones, i got mine from petsolutions, or email NAGA he could build you one pretty fast.