Solana 34 gl. where to get locally?

bigal20874

Hi all,

I saw several of you have Solana and that is the tank I am planning to downgrade from my 75 gl. For those of you got the tank locally, can you tell me where did you get yours? Can you share the price you paid? I live in Germantown area. Thanks for your information!

they may give you a deal on one if they do since the social is coming up but i ordered mine from pet solutions when it was on sale.

yeah, I saw it's available in Petstore.com at Ebay and Marine Depot. It must purchase the whole set but I really don't need the light and the stand (I think the stand is over price). I may contact BRK to see if they can sell the tank only. Thanks for your information!!! Another options is going to get a small version of Solana, Ecocube from DSF.

i got the stand and tank only, i did not purchase the whole set up because i wanted to put t5's on it, check petsolutions unless BRK can sell separate. Tropical fish world in Gaithersburg has the cardiff, they may give you a good deal also.

http://www.current-usa.com/cardiff.html

yeah, I saw it's available in Petstore.com at Ebay and Marine Depot. It must purchase the whole set but I really don't need the light and the stand (I think the stand is over price). I may contact BRK to see if they can sell the tank only. Thanks for your information!!! Another options is going to get a small version of Solana, Ecocube from DSF.