Aquarium Water Testing

Boret

A few months ago I stumble upon this website http://www.aquariumwatertesting.com

They offer lab quality tests for aquarium water. It seems pricey but you definitely get accurate results, and they test for 14 parameters.

With the price of some of the better test kits it might even be a good deal.

I was wondering if anyone has tried their service.

I was thinking about doing the $109.99 Reference Kit "You get 4 Sample Submission Packs each of which can be submitted at any time to receive our 14 parameter analysis."

That will give me a complete test every 3 months for a year and will also allow me to compare their results to my test kits to measure accuracy.

Any thoughts?

I did it once. Got my results via email. Had a small problem with the email blocking their email. I would recommend trying it. I might get it done again.

Brad

A few months ago I stumble upon this website http://www.aquariumwatertesting.com

They offer lab quality tests for aquarium water. It seems pricey but you definitely get accurate results, and they test for 14 parameters.

With the price of some of the better test kits it might even be a good deal.

I was wondering if anyone has tried their service.

I was thinking about doing the $109.99 Reference Kit "You get 4 Sample Submission Packs each of which can be submitted at any time to receive our 14 parameter analysis."

That will give me a complete test every 3 months for a year and will also allow me to compare their results to my test kits to measure accuracy.

Any thoughts?

I did the one time test just to see how it matched up with my test kits. All of mine were pretty close to what they had. I think it's worth it for verifying your test results but like anything, don't put to much into what they come back with.