CMAS Meeting Featuring GARF.ORG

90OcReef

clearlogob.gif

Hello everybody!

Our CMAS October meeting is approaching very quickly! This month we have 2 very special guest speakers from the Geothermal Aquaculture Research Foundation.

Sally Jo and Leroy Headlee will be speaking about their love & passion for the reef aqauria. GARF will present "Bubbles & Sun", Leroy's new energy and money saving reef project! This will be a "Workshop" type meeting. Leroy & Sally Jo are going to demonstrate how to build a low cost coral raceway! They have a lot in store for us so the meeting time has been moved up!

All attendees will receive a FREE ROCK MAKING DVD courtesy of GARF. Also, CMAS Members should look for a post in the Group Buys forum at CMAS-MD.org to purchase some of their aquacultured corals!! Details will be posted ASAP.

Please Join us Sunday October 12th at 3:00pm for an afternoon of fun and learning.

Admittance Fee:

CMAS Members - FREE

Non Members - $5

The meeting will be held at :

Old Mill School

610 Patriot Lane

Millersville, MD 21108[/url]

From Baltimore or Points North of Millersville, Maryland:

Take I-95 south towards Annapolis/Bay Bridge (exit 4 after the Harbor Tunnel) or I-695 towards Glen Burnie. Then take I-97 south towards Annapolis. Take exit 12 to New Cut Road, Glen Burnie and turn left from the ramp. You will pass under the overpass and immediately merge right onto Veteran

Edited by 90OcReef

Sorry guys! Garf had to cancel due to health issues and concerns with flying so soon. We are planning to reschedule them in the very near future! Keep your eyes peeled! Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks

Jess