Need Live Rock

pretej

Hi All,

I am fairly new to the hobby and have a 20gal tank set up with minimal live rock. I am looking for some more live rock to add maybe 15 to 20 lbs. Not really sure. Anyone looking to sell or help out e-mail me at pretej@gmail.com or jprete@atlanticvideo.com. Thanks

John

Welcome aboard John.

Most of the good deals are in the Sale/Trade area, an area that is restricted to paid members. I recommend joining as soon as possible. You'll save $20 or more just on the LR purchase and have access to lots of great deals on coral and equipment, not to mention group buys and member-only discussions..

Welcome aboard John.

Most of the good deals are in the Sale/Trade area, an area that is restricted to paid members. I recommend joining as soon as possible. You'll save $20 or more just on the LR purchase and have access to lots of great deals on coral and equipment, not to mention group buys and member-only discussions..

Thanks Bob,

I am a member but can't seem to locate the Sale/Trade area on the site. What am I doing wrong???

John

The sale/trade pages are for paid WAMAS members only. if you are but still cannot see the pages contact HowardofNOVA.