Trade frags in MD/DC/VA?

Guest brobak

Guest brobak

Hey, I have a few pieces of coral, both sps and lsp and even some softies that I'd be happy to trade with some other local reefers. If you are interested you can check out the tank here http://www.phortawesome.com/tank and then let me know what you might like a piece of, and what you have in trade, and we can go from there.

I can be reached on instant messenger under the screen name brobak22 or else you can reply to the forum.

Guest brobak

Yes actually. Even more than selling I'd prefer to trade, but if you want to just buy it you're welcome to. If you have anything for trade, I'm very generous when it comes to fragging things. So, let me know what you have and we can go from there. Hope to hear from you soon.

--Brian

Guest urban reefer

Hi,

Brian is indeed generous, gave me some nice frags.  (Thanks, Brian!  They're doing great, I'll email you some pix and return your cooler with a small piece o' hammer if you're interested).  I may be ready to give away part of the vigorous frogspawn he passed on to me, once I learn how to safely frag it.

Steve

Guest brobak
Hey a piece of hammer would be great! Glad to hear things are doing well. I'd like to see those pictures also.

Sorry guys, this belongs in the members section.

Next time and from now on, we are just going to move them and delete the old post but I will leave this one so everyone knows where it went to.