Just some advice?

Mbheat77

I have a 3 part question so I'll make it short and sweet. I got a couple fish and an anenome from my buddy who is getting out of the hobby. I took a kole eye tang who in the beginning was fine with his new home. Now he is chasing my 1 spot blennie when he sees him. Will this be a problem? He can't catch the blennie but he is trying to nip at him. 2nd I took 2 rbta it was 1 that split. So of coarse 1 moved from the rock it was on now it's in a lower flow area? Will it be fine or will it do what it needs to do for itself. Lastly my foxface lo is blowing bubbles from time to time at the top of water. Is this normal. Thanks in advance. 

1. My yellow eye kole hated my starry blenny for a long time, but now they are fine. I wouldn’t be too concerned unless the blenny is being injured or not able to eat.

2. The nem will move on its own if it doesn’t like the location. Leave it alone, but I’d recommend having nem guards on powerheads for when it decides to take a walk.

3. Totally normal for foxfaces to blow bubbles at the surface. Mine does it all the time. Not sure the reason, but it’s a common foxface behavior.

To add to jhOU

1. its not uncommon for fish with similar eating interests to fight... but it will probably cool down over time. Extra feeding can help keep everyone happy

2. only thing to worry about nems is getting caught in powerheads and stinging other things. They will move to a spot they like. Often when stressed they'll hide from light

3. not sure about foxface, but I have lots of fish that blow bubbles... not idea why, except my clown. She does it to beg for food.